Page 1 of 1

DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:36 pm
by Aquarius
According to Amazon, it will be released Jan 26 2010. This seems too soon. If this is true, I can't wait! I'm sure those who haven't had the opportunity to see it in theaters will be happy about this news, if it is true.

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm
by Saturn
Wow, is that the US, or UK release?

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:05 pm
by Raphael
Aquarius wrote:According to Amazon, it will be released Jan 26 2010. This seems too soon. If this is true, I can't wait! I'm sure those who haven't had the opportunity to see it in theaters will be happy about this news, if it is true.


TOO SOON?! Not soon enough I say!

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
by Aquarius
Raphael, I know how you feel. If possible I would want it NOW. However, part of me is doubtful that this is the true release date. In some countries, it hasn't even been released theatrically yet, so a Jan release seems premature.

Saturn, I got the info from Amazon.com, you can pre-order the dvd, I think.

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 pm
by Saturn
If it's Amazon.com then that's the US site so the US release date, I checked on Amazon.co.uk and no mention of a release date there.

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm
by Raphael
Aquarius wrote:Raphael, I know how you feel. If possible I would want it NOW. However, part of me is doubtful that this is the true release date. In some countries, it hasn't even been released theatrically yet, so a Jan release seems premature.

Saturn, I got the info from Amazon.com, you can pre-order the dvd, I think.


In that case if Bright Star is still on the cinema next week, I'll have to go again!

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 am
by BrokenLyre
I just checked the release date for Bright Star DVD, and Amazon.com is releasing it on January 26, 2010. Amazon of course is in the US. That is correct. You can pre-order the DVD from Amazon. Check out their site.

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:29 pm
by Raphael
Thanks for the info!

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:40 pm
by toots
I hear it will be released on 6 March in the UK. Keats House is holding an event 'Poetry and the Movies' on 10 March to coincide with this.

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 pm
by Raphael
Roll on March 6th- then my pre ordered DVD will arrive from Amazon! :D

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm
by Credo Buffa
toots wrote:I hear it will be released on 6 March in the UK. Keats House is holding an event 'Poetry and the Movies' on 10 March to coincide with this.

What a brilliant event! Wish I could be there!

Re: DVD Release Date

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:45 pm
by Raphael
Same here!