Re Wentworth Place.

The life of John Keats the man: his family, his friends, and his contemporaries.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Re Wentworth Place.

Postby Richard » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:32 am

Denise, thanks for yesterday.
I woke to the Missle Thrush at least 5 gardens away, excited.
Not only do we pull the shop down today (everyone in Gravesends' now happily playing with their toys. My oldest friend boz and myself were delivering till 10 on Thursday. A myopic, errant Father Christmas being guiding a pixie, who is wrestling with spatial awareness issues. So funny) but i get my life back.
Also in the night i must have started a new one, still putting up the scaffolding to try and map out the edges, top and bottom, i think it will hold tons, lots of different surfaces too.
In the words of the overconfident, and handsome Rupert Brooke, 'cafe des piss artists- Berlin-expect another masterpiece' :lol:
Richard

Postby dks » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:34 pm

I'm just now reading this post. I never got the flag for it--you are gracious in thanking me, Richard...it is Wentworth Place that deserves that accolade...it is such a beautiful place in and of itself.
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Return to Life and Letters