Please help me with my research paper!

The life of John Keats the man: his family, his friends, and his contemporaries.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Please help me with my research paper!

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:23 pm

Hey all you fellow Keats fans! I'm doing a research paper in my English class and as my topic, chose to show how Keats' life is reflected by his poetry. To support this, I need to incorporate literary criticisms supporting my viewpoint. It would help me out a lot if anyone know where I could find such criticisms. Thanks everyone!!

Postby Malcolm » Tue Mar 25, 2003 12:50 pm

Harold Bloom, Robert Gittings, Andrew Motion and Nicholas Roe are the critics that I've found most useful and easiest to deal with. You can probably find them all on Bartleby.com or Amazon, but of you call your local library they should be able to get hold of some of them for you.

"John Keats and the Culture of Dissent" by Nicholas Roe might be a good place to start for your project.
Malcolm

Re: Please help me with my research paper!

Postby mamichula212121@aol.com » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:50 pm

hey im 15/f/fl and i need help too im doing the exact same thing. A project on Joh Keats and his poetry ...maybe we can work together? how about it? please if ur interested mail me at
mamichula212121@aol.com
ok? we can work together to finish faster! so please mail me back with a yeas or no ok gatta go bye.
mamichula212121@aol.com

i need help too

Postby guest » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:20 pm

send me any info that u think would be helpful. Thanx in advanced.
cueball@yahoo.com

help please

Postby otnmurdaman » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:27 pm

i'm researching john keats as well This is for my senior english research paper if you have any helpful information please send at www.otnmurdaman@aol.com
otnmurdaman

i have a paper to

Postby motomike » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:19 pm

mine is on john keats work and life i am thnkful for a web site that is made for him and the abundance of information if anyone has any interesting little known facts please let me know! i am very interested in knowing about keats life during the middle there is little info on that area of his life i would like to find out about his travels from friend to friend. i also need criticisms i am trying to cross reference his life with his work.
motomike

Return to Life and Letters