New York Keats scholar

Events that are related to Keats, lectures, new publications. Also your Photos of Keats-related locations, events etc.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

New York Keats scholar

Postby CvonKuhn » Tue May 26, 2009 10:58 pm

If I am looking for a Keats' scholar in New York to speak to my colleagues at work, in regards to a project on Keats we have coming up, may I get some suggestions? Any/all would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
CvonKuhn

Re: New York Keats scholar

Postby BrokenLyre » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm in NY State!

... ok seriously, I have tried looking for a scholar in NY per your request, but I don't know of any (though I have looked). My suggestion is call the City College of NY (or one of the other fine colleges in NY) and ask them to recommend an English Professor who specializes in Keats. I hear the University of Buffalo has a great English Department - please contact them. I have a good friend who is finishing his Masters in English this month at the University of Buffalo and he is in the know. Do you want me to get him in touch with you? I get get you his email privately if you like.
"Come... dry your eyes, for you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the clay in which the forces that shape all things leave their fingerprints most clearly. Dry your eyes... and let's go home."
BrokenLyre
Endymion

Return to Keats around the world