whats up with nightingale huh?

What do you like and dislike about this site? How could we improve it?

Moderators: Saturn, Malia, Thilo

whats up with nightingale huh?

Postby ntycingly Nasty » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:56 am

the website totally rocks dude 8) it rockz ma world dude..but dude.. whats up wid nightingale dude? like dude!!!! whats is it up with the jonh keats dude like oh my god dude it is totally confusing dude like was this dude crazy or something?
why did he pick a nightingale dude? like why not a peacock dude? i mean so what if this keats dude wants to be immortal like the nightingale's song whats so daymn beautiful about the song?? it is highly annoying and provactive i would like to ring the birds neck not praise its concept of immortality like dude what is up with that?!
this keats dude wants to drink himself to death how does he even know the nightingales life is pure and serene it goes through problems tooo dude!!! this keats dude needs to get over this darkness thing instead of such vintictive comparism embrace the world as the nightingale has...maybe this keats dude should be a mime like mimick the birds song dude? then he could feel this concept of immortality he is constantly referring to in his pieces. DUDE... this man had no life but to impose darkness on everyone elses life!!!! this is just not right dude!!!!
and then after all this work then he questions what he really wants?? LIKE DUDE HE IS CRAZY!!! DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS DUDE!!!! AND DUDE DONT GET ME STARTED ON MELANCHOLY DUDE!!
ntycingly Nasty

Postby Saturn » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:27 am

As those profound philosophers Bill S. Preston and Ted Theodore Logan once said:

"Be excellent to each other, and Party on dude!!!"
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby Matt » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:41 am

Ha Ha

Bill and Ted. They rocked.
Matt

Return to Feedback