I know this is not a rivsion broad but.....

What do you like and dislike about this site? How could we improve it?

Moderators: Saturn, Malia, Thilo

I know this is not a rivsion broad but.....

Postby Steen » Tue May 10, 2005 10:48 pm

Hello. As you may or my not know, Exams are around about this time of the year. I know some of you are facing exams, weather they be GCSE's, University Exams or in my case A2's. I'm rather intimdated by the fact that my whole life is depends on a days work but still...

What I was think was that as we are all Keats studyers (we may not be professionals, or do it for anything other then enjoyment but that is not the point) I was hoping that people would start to send in more interpirtaions on Keats. If you think, say Lamia for an example, is a revoltionary idea portraying a strong female then say so. If you don't understand a old qustion or a theme then bring it up on the fourms and get other people views. I doesn't matter if they don't agree with you, you won't like their views. But as I have attempted without success to turn Keats lessions into critical debate, rather then being told what to think, at school I wished to try and get a more interlectal and involving program here.

Of course tell me to keep silent if no-one agrees, but I was hoping we could help each other, to do justice to Keats work and give it the appersiation it deserves.
You don't love a women because she is beatiful, she is beatiful because you love her.
Steen

Postby Fred » Wed May 11, 2005 11:35 am

Thats a great idea Steen!! :lol:
UMM How about all of Keats's poems are a metaphore for poetry and imagination and most illistrate his disilluisenment with Poetic/fancifull escape from the harsh painful fact that is life
My imagination is a monastery, and I am its monk. You must explain my metaphors to yourself.
Fred

Return to Feedback