A Keats FAQ???

What do you like and dislike about this site? How could we improve it?

Moderators: Saturn, Malia, Thilo

A Keats FAQ???

Postby Saturn » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:57 pm

Is this a good idea?

I know this would be an enormous chore and one that would be very time consuming but I think for those who casually visit here it could be an invaluable resource.

I think we could start with compiling a list of the most commonly asked questions about Keats and his work.

Anyone wish to help me in this Hurculean endeavour? :shock:
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby Malia » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:33 pm

I can certainly try and help with *some* of the questions. . .but I'd have to start now and be done with my part of it by the end of the month--when classes begin. For the next week or so, I have afternoons free and it would be fun to help out a bit :)
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby Credo Buffa » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:26 am

I think it's a great idea! The homework help section is a great testament that a lot of people use the forums as a resource, and having something very clear where basic questions can be answered would definitely be useful. Perhaps once we've devised a list of questions, we could each take on a few of them to answer, and then share our responses with the group. That way it won't seem like such a massive amount of work for any one person.
"Holy Kleenex, Batman! It was right under our nose and we blew it!"
Credo Buffa
Lamia

Postby dks » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:34 am

Oh oh oh. I'll gladly help. If I may. :wink:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Saturn » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:45 am

I'll get working on some questions tonight.

What we'll do is devise a list of questions then come up with simple answers - nothing too elaborate.

It'll be just a simple question and answer format.

I may scan through the biography on the home page and pluck out the most important information.

This FAQ will be more a compliment to the biography for people who come to the forum and don;t haev time to read the whole biography.
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Return to Feedback