Please help with my paper!

BEFORE you post a request for help concerning study assignments or research papers here , PLEASE check with the SEARCH ENGINE above to see if there's already a thread on the subject.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Please help with my paper!

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:09 pm

I am writing a paper on Keats. I have to describe his style, era and his beliefs. If you can help, please do. I am 15/f/LA. The info the better. Thanks!

Postby Uriah » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:11 am

Your first step should be to do some reading. If you have a lot of time you should get a critical biography, then skim through it until you find out which chapters relate to the info you need, then read those chapters closely taking notes as you go.

If you don't have the time (or patience) for that, try an encyclopedia. He should have his own entry. If not, check under Romantic poetry or English poetry. Also search for cliff's notes...I know some poets have cliff's notes dedicated to a portion of their work. The intros are usually brief and right to the point.

I could help more if I had more info. How long does the paper need to be? how much time do you have? Regarding "Keats' style", does your teacher want you to respond to a particular poem(s) with your own opinion/reaction, or find out what the critics say? Also by "era" do they mean 19th century England in general or the era of Romantic poetry? "Beliefs" is pretty vague too...religious beliefs? poetic beliefs? political ideals? beliefs concerning reality and human nature? all of the above?

Uriah
Uriah

Return to Help and Homework