Need Criticism

BEFORE you post a request for help concerning study assignments or research papers here , PLEASE check with the SEARCH ENGINE above to see if there's already a thread on the subject.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Need Criticism

Postby da_dizzle » Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:17 am

please help me out im doing a project in my english class where I need to talk about the life and times of John Keats but not just that I also must discuss some criticism surronding his life and mostly criticism that he recieved about his writings. If someone could please help me out it would be greatly apreciated and thank you :lol: :D
da_dizzle

Postby Omally » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:23 pm

I'm in the same boat. It's kind of disheartening to see that you posted this back in the beginning of the month, and I'm now adding my request at the end. Did you ever find anything for your English paper?
Omally

Postby Despondence » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:40 pm

Omally wrote:I'm in the same boat. It's kind of disheartening to see that you posted this back in the beginning of the month, and I'm now adding my request at the end. Did you ever find anything for your English paper?

Well there's exactly the rub, you know. There have been so many requests for help with homework and study assignments, but the people who ask for help almost never come back to the forum and tell us what they came up with in the end. If they had, there would have been a pretty big archive of student's essays and analyses within this forum by now.

That would be just great, if people who wrote essays would post them here. But apparently nobody bothers to do this once they're done with their assignment, which is a pity (although I guess that's not so strange, egotism being one of the fundamental human traits).
Despondence

Return to Help and Homework