Lamia

BEFORE you post a request for help concerning study assignments or research papers here , PLEASE check with the SEARCH ENGINE above to see if there's already a thread on the subject.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Lamia

Postby Steen » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:39 am

Hello. Newbie here.
First off, this site is amazing. Keats is amazing. The first time I have enjoyed studying poetry...admitedy studying Carol Ann Duffy (super-feminest-lesbian-manhater) in a class of 20 girls and 3 boys would be enough to scar any man...added to the fact she was so depressing. Keats is a breath of fresh air really.
Basicly I would like some veiws on lamia. I have a good teacher admitly, but it helps to hear as many views as possable when studying poetry.
So any help would be nice please.
You don't love a women because she is beatiful, she is beatiful because you love her.
Steen

Llamas rule

Postby idunno2727 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:05 pm

YOU ARE A FOOL STEEN HOW CANT YOU SEE LLAMAS ARE SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hehe
idunno2727

Postby Steen » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:06 pm

Ummmm...
A) Shut up
B) Shut up
C) Shut up
D) Why have the threads gone dead again?
You don't love a women because she is beatiful, she is beatiful because you love her.
Steen

Postby Golyadkin » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:20 pm

Welcome Steen. I would like to commend you for your mature handling of idunno2727's abuse.
To answer you questions:
A-C) Shall be arranged. Let me talk to Thilo. He'll handle it.
D) They do that sometimes. It's a rarity to have multiple members logged on at the same time, so replys can be slow in coming.

Now, back to the intended subject of this thread. I have yet to read Lamia, but hopefully I've been able to keep this thread on topic.
"I love mankind, it's people I can't stand."
-Linus van Pelt; Peanuts

"I have yet to see proof of my own mortality."
-Me

Check out these sites:
golyadkin.proboards3.com
www.fyodordostoevsky.com
Golyadkin

Postby Steen » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:05 pm

Lol...I think I've studied Lamia though and though now....I get it quite well. Never mind.
And me handle something muturely!? Why on earth would I want to do that?
I spent most of my childhood wishing I was adult and now spend most of my adult life wishing I was a child again. No damn A2 exams back then. Still guess thats part of life.
Steen

Return to Help and Homework