Essays essays essays

BEFORE you post a request for help concerning study assignments or research papers here , PLEASE check with the SEARCH ENGINE above to see if there's already a thread on the subject.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Essays essays essays

Postby Romance-lives-on » Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Hiya!!

I'm studing Keats at the moment and was absolutly delighted to find this site-it really is fantastic!! Well done to those of you who set it up! :)

Righto...So, I'm trying to write a general Keats essay at the moment. It's got to include everything-structure of his poetry, details about his life, how certain events influenced his poetry, ideas and opinions in and behind Keats' work...all in all, it's got to be pretty comprehensive.

To make a long story short, I love Keats' poetry but I have no idea where to start!!! :roll: There are several poems that have to be included in the essay, namely 'Bright Star', 'To Autumn', 'La Belle Dame Sans Merci', 'Ode on a Grecian Urn', 'Ode to a Nightengale', 'To One long in City Pent''.

I would appreciate it so much if anyone could give me any ideas, opinions or thoughts!! :D

Thanks a million!! :)
Romance-lives-on

Return to Help and Homework