help with lamia

BEFORE you post a request for help concerning study assignments or research papers here , PLEASE check with the SEARCH ENGINE above to see if there's already a thread on the subject.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

help with lamia

Postby tina » Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:08 pm

:oops:

i feel embarrased to be writing on here with all you people who seem to understand keats far better then i could but i need some help and i thought you are the best people to ask.

i have recently started studying keats and i am enjoying it but i find myself stuck on lamia. i don't understand a word of it. i have got the main plot but thats as far as it go's, any enlightenment would be grately appreshated.
tina

Postby Despondence » Thu May 01, 2003 12:13 pm

I'm sorry to see that no one has been able to help you on this one - I would very much like some enlightenment myself. I daresay you don't need to feel embarrassed about having problems with Lamia, it is no doubt a difficult piece. (I have the ambition myself to eventually analyse Lamia, but this is a project for the future, I'm way too tied up at the moment)

Have you made any progress yourself that you could tell us about? I think many would be interested to hear.

Good luck! :D
Despondence

Postby tina » Thu May 01, 2003 5:33 pm

:roll:
i have only just stared on keats and to be honest at first i didn't like it at all, i thought it was depressing and hard to undersand but after i got through the odes i began to appreshate it and now i really like Keats work.

it has been hard beacuse i am doing this course at home so i don't have the help of a tutor and if there is something that i don't understand i have to post a letter to the school and wait 2-4 weeks for a replie, i have two toddelers at home and a husband who woks 6 days a week so unless its a question about the tweenies or cars no one can help, that is why i have really found this site helpful. the people seem really nice and have probably saved my grades.

thanks to everyones whos questions and answers i have read and thatnks to Despondence for being intrested even though you couldn't help with that question it is nice of you to ask about my progress i only whish i was futher into it. :o
tina

Spelling

Postby IAN » Mon May 19, 2003 1:32 pm

Understand, appreciate, reply, toddlers, thanks, whose, interested, wish. I hope these spelling corrections shall help you acheive a superior grade in your course.
IAN

Re: Spelling

Postby k8 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:25 pm

At least this person's trying. You should be ashamed of yourself and your self induced arrogance. really no need
k8

Return to Help and Homework