I will be writing a great descriptive book on Keats' Life

BEFORE you post a request for help concerning study assignments or research papers here , PLEASE check with the SEARCH ENGINE above to see if there's already a thread on the subject.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

I will be writing a great descriptive book on Keats' Life

Postby ashok satija » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:05 pm

I have been a great reader of romantic poetry and Keats is the most appealing poet. It is because of his honesty, dedication and also his utter helplessness that I really from my hearts of heart will always appreciate this man/poet. His escapism and his desire for peaceful death and also for a beaker brimful of wine, his extreme sensuality and the honest description of his sensuality make him a great poet.

I will soon be starting to write a book on Keats because I think I have understood very well all the moments of Keats' life. His love towards poetry and the tiredness and exhaustion hovering over him due to consumption have highly touched my heart.

I have great plans about Keats' life in the future

Ashok satija
ashok satija

Postby dks » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:22 pm

Welcome, ashok! :D

Oh, boy..."escapism"--I have a bit of trouble with that word being attributed to him...

nevermind me, though...I'm a bit of a fanatic... :lol:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Saturn » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:19 pm

Very interesting - welcome ashok.

Tell us more of your plans :D
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:05 pm

Yes, and be sure to dedicate your book to all of your friends on the Keats forum!

:wink: :lol:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Thanks everyone for reading my post

Postby ashok satija » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:18 am

[One of my friends wanted to know more about escapism. Here I would like to explain the word- As regards Keats' life, I would like to point out that his life had been fraught with so many troubles and tensions. Keats seems to have done nothing in a planned manner. The short span of his life is a testimony to this fact.
ashok satija

Return to Help and Homework