Artists Against Modernism

Discussion of other topics not necessarily Keats or poetry-related, i.e. other authors, literature, film, music, the arts etc.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Re: Artists Against Modernism

Postby Ennis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Raphael wrote:I am baffled by your response Ravenwing- some topics are nothing to do with religion whatsoever!! Please just drop the subject, it is getting a bit weird.

I agree with Raphael. Ravenwing, your last few posts are spooking me out a little, as well. We're all Keats lovers here and that's all.
"But if you will fully love me, though there may be some fire, 'twill not be more than we can bear when moistened and bedewed with Pleasures." JK to FB 08.07.1819
Ennis
Calidore

Postby marwood » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 pm

It would appear that Ravenwing is not very happy should you dare have a difference of opinion.
Adieu.
That I might drink, and leave the world unseen.
marwood
At Parnassus' foot

Postby Raphael » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:36 am

Hello Marwood! Not seen you here for awhile. Nice to see you.
John....you did not live to see-
who we are because of what you left,
what it is we are in what we make of you.

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Postby marwood » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 am

Hello. I do dip in and see what's going on. Is all well with you? do you still have your piano?
I went to Rome last September and have a few photo's, trying to work out how to get them on here! Doh!
My treasured memento is a small flower I picked from John's grave :oops: which is pressed between the pages
of my book of Keats poems (Nightingale) I have a picture of myself by his grave, not quite in the style of Morrissey!

Take care.
Marwood.
That I might drink, and leave the world unseen.
marwood
At Parnassus' foot

Postby Raphael » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Hello. I do dip in and see what's going on. Is all well with you? do you still have your piano?

I am ok thanks Marwood. Yes of course Cecil B de Piano is still with me and will be til I am no more, even if he gets too old to play! :D

I went to Rome last September and have a few photo's, trying to work out how to get them on here! Doh!
My treasured memento is a small flower I picked from John's grave :oops: which is pressed between the pages
of my book of Keats poems (Nightingale) I have a picture of myself by his grave, not quite in the style of Morrissey!

Take care.
Marwood

Marwood how nice you went to John's grave. Would love to see your pics- if you make an account with Box you can upload them, Box is free online. Morrissey...pffft- bet you are far more stylish than that whiner. :lol:
John....you did not live to see-
who we are because of what you left,
what it is we are in what we make of you.

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous