HELP FOR PRODUCING A MOVIE ON THE LIFE OF JOHN KEATS

Discussion on the works of John Keats.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

HELP FOR PRODUCING A MOVIE ON THE LIFE OF JOHN KEATS

Postby ashok satija » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:27 pm

All dear fans of John Keats,

I have been an avid reader of Keats' works. I have very deeply tried to feel the depression that Keats must have suffered at various stages of his life. His every verse creates a picture before my eyes. His intense desire for a sweet enjoyment of life and beauty of all kinds but complete frustration can eaily be felt through his poetry. His dreams for an abode in the lap of nature but harsh realities on which he had to balance himself, are menifest in his expressions. His heartiest desire to fly with the Nightingale shows his escapism.

I have always had a vision of the whole life of Keats' life in my mind. I was in the process of writing a book (in the form of screenplay) on the sweetly painful life of Keats which I have recently completed. I want to produce a movie based on this screenplay entitled - " THE FORLORN". I have also procured sufficient hardware for this purpose and want this dream of mine to come to fruition.

I plan to start the shooting of the movie from Febraury, 2009. I would like my dear frineds to contribute to this great project as much as they can. I would be adding the names of the contributors to the credits. I am fully confident that the movie will turn into a great success and will win an Oscar. I hope you will help me to achieve my aim. Please contact me immediately on my email address:

ashoksatija_124@yahoo.co.in

With best wishes for a new year,

Yours sincerely,

(ASHOK SATIJA)

ashoksatija_124@yahoo.co.in
ashok satija

Re: HELP FOR PRODUCING A MOVIE ON THE LIFE OF JOHN KEATS

Postby Saturn » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Intruiging.

You do know Bright star is coming out next year?

The more Keats films the better I say.

What kind of help are you looking for? financial?

I'm not sure what you are asking us to do for you but I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour.
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Return to Poems, Odes and Plays