The Stars of Keats

The life of John Keats the man: his family, his friends, and his contemporaries.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

The Stars of Keats

Postby Ravenwing » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Adieu.
Last edited by Ravenwing on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenwing

Re: The Stars of Keats

Postby Raphael » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Try his chart at 3 o clock in the afternoon- this has an eerie accuracy to it than the time you chose.. :wink:
John....you did not live to see-
who we are because of what you left,
what it is we are in what we make of you.

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Postby Ravenwing » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Adieu.
Last edited by Ravenwing on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenwing

Postby Raphael » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Was just a random time I selected but somehow made an interesting horoscope.

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Postby Malia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:10 am

This is so interesting--albeit confusing for me (at least, when it comes to how to interpret the information!). One thing hasn't been determined, as far as I know, is whether Keats was actually born on the 31s of October. I think they calculated that date based on when he was Christened and then worked backward using the "usual" number of days that come between birth and baptism in those days. Would it make a big difference in his horoscope if his birthday was, say, October 29th?

One thing I've noticed in the past is how much of a Scorpio Keats was! He actually figured as an example of a Scorpio in a horoscope book I looked through once years ago.
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby Raphael » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm

It's interesting I agree. He did have some Scorpio characteristics yes. Welcome back Malia- missed you. Happy New Year to you.

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Postby Ravenwing » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:26 am

Adieu.
Last edited by Ravenwing on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenwing

Postby Cath » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Ravenwing wrote:For those of you reading this, it might be fun, or surprising, and hopefully not disappointing, for you to learn if your Chinese sign is compatible with John Keats' Chinese sign. The following webpage has a calendar of Chinese astrology signs that have occurred since February 5th, 1924: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology. Once you have determined what your Chinese sign, the following webpage can show you if your Chinese sign is compatible with John Keats' Chinese sign, by clicking on your Chinese sign there, and then looking for where it says "your Chinese sign" with "Rabbit" (John Keats' Chinese sign): http://www.eastrolog.com/chinese-compatibility/

For fun I did this and it said: "Between the Snake and the Rabbit, everything starts with sex. And it also stops there. Not just like that, though, but with art and refinement." LOL!
"Why should we be owls, when we can be Eagles?" (Keats to Reynolds, 3 February 1818)
Cath
Calidore

Postby Raphael » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:08 am

When a Monkey meets a Rabbit, one of them will end up crying - and it won't be the Monkey.

Oh dear! :lol:

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Postby Malia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:44 am

This is so fun :)
I'm a Tiger, so according to the website Ravenwing linked to, it seems like Keats and I would balance each other out in a mutually beneficial way:

"The differences between the Tiger and the Rabbit manifest like a benefic complementarity of which they both have something to gain."

Nice! I figured we'd get along ;) No mention of sex here, though, Cath! LOL I guess Keats and I would be "just good friends".

Interestingly, in Chinese astrology, a Tiger like me would never get on with a Monkey--in any circumstances, apparently. Hm, so I guess I'd never be BFF's with Fanny Brawne, then.
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby Raphael » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:41 am

This is so fun :)
I'm a Tiger, so according to the website Ravenwing linked to, it seems like Keats and I would balance each other out in a mutually beneficial way:

"The differences between the Tiger and the Rabbit manifest like a benefic complementarity of which they both have something to gain."

Nice! I figured we'd get along ;) No mention of sex here, though, Cath! LOL I guess Keats and I would be "just good friends".

Good friends is great. :D I'm not so sure about this astrology thing- after all tigers would EAT rabbits... and snakes too- eek....Monkeys would not...

Interestingly, in Chinese astrology, a Tiger like me would never get on with a Monkey--in any circumstances, apparently. Hm, so I guess I'd never be BFF's with Fanny Brawne, then.

Er the Monkey was me....no idea what Fanny's Chinese astrology would be. And what on Earth would the Monkey do to make him cry?! :?

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Postby Malia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:59 am

Well, I'm not so sure about how closely I resemble my sign. I'm not adventurous or someone people would drop everything to follow. . .I don't "roar" when I feel hemmed in by others. . .so I with that in mind, I would go so far as to say that I probably would get along w/a Monkey as well as I would anyone :)

The horoscope site says the following about the monkey--I can see a little of Fanny Brawne in this, but maybe not the "slippery/crocodile tears" parts so much:
Your Chinese sign is the Monkey if you were born in the Chinese Year of The Monkey.

The Monkey is the most intelligent animal of the Chinese zodiac. (S)He has a special capacity of coming out safe and sound of any complication by appealing to slyness, refined intrigues and smart tricks.

The Monkey is at his/her best when in public, at high-class parties. (S)He's a charming character, capable of entertaining with his/her figures and funny stories.

The Monkey likes mocking at anything and anybody but (s)he also mocks at him/herself with amazing lucidity. On the stage of life, the Monkey plays the role of the "happy pessimist". (S)He adjusts quickly to any situation, proving much ability.

If (s)he has to face a strong opponent, the Monkey appeals to sliminess and sycophancy to turn him/her round. The Monkey is peerless when it comes to manipulation and (s)he easily makes the others' suspicions disappear, pretending naturally. Crocodile tears and shameless lies are part of his/her arsenal. If (s)he is given away, the Monkey has the decency to recognize his/her mistakes and (s)he finally obtains people's forgiveness.

The Monkey is very playful and unstable. (S)He leaps from branch to branch, from one problem to another, with childish inconstancy. The Monkey can't stand still or dedicate to one activity for long. At the slightest sign of boredom, the Monkey launches to another tree. But behind his/her apery hides a wise man/woman.
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby Ravenwing » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Adieu.
Ravenwing

Postby Raphael » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Interesting and thanks for the post; however I am a Gemini not Leo... :D

Peter Sanson, 1995.
Raphael
Milton

Postby Ravenwing » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Adieu.
Ravenwing

Next

Return to Life and Letters