To C***** G***

Here you can post YOUR OWN poems, prose, music, or art inspired by the 'Muses nine'.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Postby Malia » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:04 pm

dks wrote:2001??

Oh, boy. Imagine graduating in 1989!!!

Uh, yeah. That would be me. :shock:

I'm a close second--graduated in 1993 :) My *brother* graduated in '87. Eeek, time keeps on tickin'. :shock:
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:45 pm

Ok- yeah, 1993. You would still then remember the 80's styles and whatnot...I think you were a freshman when I was a senior--right, Miss Malia?

:shock:

Oh. I just made myself feel older...
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Malia » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:06 pm

dks wrote:Ok- yeah, 1993. You would still then remember the 80's styles and whatnot...I think you were a freshman when I was a senior--right, Miss Malia?

That sounds about right. And yes, the '80s. I remember them well. I remember when my friends wanted to dress in Michael Jackson thriller jackets and then all wanted to be Madonna ala Desperately Seeking Susan. :) I begged for leg warmers for Christmas and my older brother dressed like Don Johnson. Was it really that long ago??
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, I'm laughing hard! I actually had it real bad for a kid in my high school who thought he was Don Johnson aka Crockett--he wore those goofy, tight, colored T-shirts under a white blazer with the collar upturned...oh, and shoes without socks--you know, the Miami Vice look circa 1984?

He was an ass after all, this kid. Too bad I didn't take the 'wardrobe malfunction' as a serious red flag!! :lol: :lol:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Malia » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:00 pm

dks wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, I'm laughing hard! I actually had it real bad for a kid in my high school who thought he was Don Johnson aka Crockett--he wore those goofy, tight, colored T-shirts under a white blazer with the collar upturned...oh, and shoes without socks--you know, the Miami Vice look circa 1984?

He was an ass after all, this kid. Too bad I didn't take the 'wardrobe malfunction' as a serious red flag!! :lol: :lol:

But you gotta admit--Don Johnson was the definition of hot in 1984. If you had said you pined after Michael Landon in his Highway to Heaven leather jacket, I would have been scared. Very scared.

As far as '80's crushes go, I have to admit to being head over heels for the guy who played "Howie" on The Fall Guy. What's his real name?? :roll: :lol:
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omigosh!! The Fall Guy--you mean Lee Majors?? Aka The Six Million Dollar Man?? Oh!! I am showing my age here--but in my defense--I was watching The Six Million Dollar Man as a little kid myself.

I crushed on, hmmmm-oh yes any and all British musicians on MTV--John Taylor of Duran Duran and U2...right? Remember Bono in the early 80's? He was a hottie.

Oh! INXS! And Hmmm who else? Rick Springfield--grrrrrr.

:lol: :lol:
dks
Dante

Postby Malia » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:07 pm

dks wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omigosh!! The Fall Guy--you mean Lee Majors?? Aka The Six Million Dollar Man?? Oh!! I am showing my age here--but in my defense--I was watching The Six Million Dollar Man as a little kid myself.

:lol: :lol:

I, being somewhat younger than yourself :P , watched the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman in re-run. But I did watch CHiPs--I had the absolute hots for Eric Estrada. . .even at the ripe old age of 5 or 6! :lol: Now, well, he's a mimbo in my estimation--but very attractive to a pre-schooler. ;)
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss Malia!! You make me laugh!!!

Yes, oh that Eric Estrada--NO!! What about :shock: *GASP* :shock:

Shaun Cassidy???

Oh--too dreamy--and with those hot pants--wow-what an ass he had...now, I was only about 7, but, hey I knew a hottie when I saw one... :lol:
dks
Dante

Previous

Return to ‘Where’s the Poet? Show him! Show him!’