Lurkers - show thyselves!

Discussion of other topics not necessarily Keats or poetry-related, i.e. other authors, literature, film, music, the arts etc.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Lurkers - show thyselves!

Postby Saturn » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:45 pm

Just looking at some of the viewing numbers of some threads and I'm constantly astonished at the number of views of some of them.

Either we have thousands of lurkers or random spambots causing all those hits.

If you are lurking in the background show thyself - no need to lurk in the shadows.

This forum can't be the Saturn, Malia, dks and Credo show all the time :lol: :roll:
Last edited by Saturn on Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby Malia » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:08 am

Yes, it would be absolutely wonderful to hear from you out there who haven't posted yet (or haven't posted in a long time). This isn't an exclusive club at all :) Welcome!
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby Saturn » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:10 am

I love the current bunch of guys but there are a lot of old members I really miss from the old days - Matt, Endymion, and of course Despondence :(
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:19 pm

Yes, there were some new members who posted, said hello and then *poof* never showed again... :? :?:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Re: Lurkers - show thyselves!

Postby dks » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:20 pm

Saturn wrote:This forum can't be the Saturn, Malia, dks and Credo show all the time :lol: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

True. But the "Saturn, Malia, dks and Credo Show" is pretty darn entertaining, though... :wink: :lol:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Return to Miscellaneous