Sing it

Discussion of other topics not necessarily Keats or poetry-related, i.e. other authors, literature, film, music, the arts etc.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Sing it

Postby dks » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 am

Alright. Here I am singin' a bit of the blues in my kitchen while whippin' up some homemade supper--Marco, my littlest soldier, is trying to play "interested"--keep in mind it's me after teaching all day, with little sleep, in my college T-shirt and sweats--but if I can't share it with you guys, then who? :lol:

I sing constantly...

http://media.putfile.com/Movie-0007-37
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Saturn » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:33 am

Good thread dks. You have a really nice voice.

One of the things I've always wished I could do is sing.

I remember beinga ble to sing beautifully as a kid. I was quite the choir boy and sang Christmas carols and stuff like that but then nature took its course...

Don't worry I won't inflict my attempts on you guys unless you like hearing cats strangled :? :oops:
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:52 pm

Thanks, Saturn. :oops:

That's me messin', though--like the words to my song? :lol: :wink:

I miss singing to an audience--I'm hoping to find some people to play with here in the Houston area...since moving here 3 years ago, I haven't found anyone yet.
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Return to Miscellaneous