Introduce Yourself - apologies I deleted the thread.

Discussion of other topics not necessarily Keats or poetry-related, i.e. other authors, literature, film, music, the arts etc.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Postby dks » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:22 am

AhDistinctly wrote:
dks wrote:I, too, am a Sagittarius, Brave Archer. :wink:

Woo hoo! We're in great company:

Beethoven, Emily Dickinson, Mark Twain ...and WALT DISNEY! :shock:

How could you forget Steven Spielberg and Bette Midler?? :lol:

Greymouse, I'm an "E", too... :wink:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Brave Archer » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:21 pm

dks wrote:
AhDistinctly wrote:
dks wrote:I, too, am a Sagittarius, Brave Archer. :wink:

Woo hoo! We're in great company:

Beethoven, Emily Dickinson, Mark Twain ...and WALT DISNEY! :shock:

How could you forget Steven Spielberg and Bette Midler?? :lol:

Greymouse, I'm an "E", too... :wink:

Lets also not forget John Milton, Ray Liotta, Jimmi Hendrix, Richard Pryor ( Died on my birthday, Dec. 10th will never be the same for me :cry: ) and lets also not forget the incredibly talent'd Brittney Spears. The girls a triple threat she can't sing, she can't act, and she can't dance and she makes money for it.

Dks, when you think of it we do come from the best of the best. And, Saturn it is easy to go unknown on these message boards and normally I would but I don't visit many and I feel comfortable enough here to speak on that.

This board is so damn lovable. :wink:

Baldwin does suck you in you in, the passion in his writing is something to aspire to and I do believe as you that it does read poetically.

I sat here at work trying to figure out what i'd give Keats, I would probably give him a cheeseburger.
Why don't you really tell me how you feel!
Brave Archer

Postby Malia » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:03 pm

Hey hey you Saggitarians (did I spell that right ???)--we *Librans* are in good comany, too, ya know. Let's see. . .famous Librans, famous Librans--hmm. . .there's Julie Andrews, Walter Mathau, Jimmy Carter, Tom Bosley, uh. . .I'll think of a few others. . .it'll come to me. . . :lol:

Speaking of star signs, though, back in college my roommate had a star sign book containing the names of some famous folk. Guess who was considered to be the quintessential Scorpio? You got it, our man Keats!
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby AhDistinctly » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:57 pm

Malia wrote:EEK! Have you all had enough of me?? I didn't realize I'd posted that message three times E kala mai!

I thought you were trying to hypnotize us! :shock:
...perched and sat and nothing more...
AhDistinctly

star signs

Postby Richard » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:05 am

In the mortal words of Jim Morrison 'I am a sagittarius the most philosophical of all star signs, but I think it's a load of bullshit and I'm gonna have my fun before the whole shithouse burns down'
I can't believe I still remember that from decades back.

Hello Denise ' I have fallen out of love'
I have always felt that you cannot lose what you really love, my mothers death confirmed that. My true loves have remained constant since childhood (I still love flying model planes). As a teenager I read Alisteir Crowley 'do what thy wilt shall be the whole of the law'. So I realise I was not in love (with selling hippy clothing) but with the work place, its starred with eccentrics and obsessives.
Malia I did that Brigg's Myers thing and I too am E22 N38 F62 J33

NB. Acronyms in my intro. SSSI (not SSRI !) is a site of special scientific interest, ANOB area of outstanding natural beauty.

Love makes everthing easy

Richard
Richard

Postby Saturn » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:13 am

AhDistinctly wrote:
Malia wrote:EEK! Have you all had enough of me?? I didn't realize I'd posted that message three times E kala mai!

I thought you were trying to hypnotize us! :shock:

It's okay I've deleted them.
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Re: star signs

Postby dks » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:04 pm

Richard wrote:Hello Denise ' I have fallen out of love'
I have always felt that you cannot lose what you really love, my mothers death confirmed that. My true loves have remained constant since childhood (I still love flying model planes)...
Love makes everthing easy
Richard

:lol: Yes, Sagittarius or not Sagittarius, it may be some usefless information, but I can think of many other things to know which are bigger loads if bullshit than knowing my sun sign. :lol:

Yes, Richard, love does make everything seem easy, doesn't it? At least until you may find out that you're alone in love--then suddenly everything becomes twisted and gordian, not to mention bastardly difficult.
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Saturn » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:34 pm

Love :?:

What is that :?:
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous