Inside

Here you can post YOUR OWN poems, prose, music, or art inspired by the 'Muses nine'.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Postby Saturn » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:51 pm

I thought that title was trademarked by Diana :wink:

:lol:
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

:)

Postby edwardkeenaghan » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:59 pm

So saturn anything planned for tommorow,Are you headin out trick or treating :lol:
edwardkeenaghan
At Parnassus' foot

Postby Saturn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:02 am

Nope I'm a wee bit old for all that.

Halloween isn't a big thing for me, none of the public festival holidays are really.
Saturn
Forum Administrator

;)

Postby edwardkeenaghan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:22 am

Well im dressing up like Brendan gleeson for halloween i should scare enough people to get brendans favorite "PIE " :lol:

Their is a gorgeous mystery to halloween and i love seeing kids trick or treat especially the young and innocent their faces light up the night sky.

Do you know the lovely Denise is dressing up with her boys ,i bet she would look good in anything :lol: :lol:

Their is always an accident around here with fireworks,some knobs throw them at people im sure in the north its the same.

Its a bitch these evening its dark at 5pm ,i can feel the winter creeping in but heading to my girlfriends so i can warm up a bit :lol:

Are you going to the James bond movie,looks good :D
edwardkeenaghan
At Parnassus' foot

Postby Saturn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:29 am

Brendan Gleeson? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halloween is so sad now - the kids have to go round the doors with their parents now because they're so parranoid about child abductions etc :(

I''m so glad I grew up when I did before parents became jailers and kids were wrapped up in cotton-wool.

Denise is dressing up? Do tell...

My sister who's 18 is going dressed up as Snow White. She ordered a costume off ebay :D

Yes the Winter is the time to snuggle up on the couch with someone you love - oh I can only dream of it :cry:

You're so lucky.

The new Bond flick - hmmm don't know.

Daniel Craig is a great actor but it's James Bond, not Shakespeare. I'm sure it'll be like every other one really but I don't get to the cinema anymore.
Saturn
Forum Administrator

;)

Postby edwardkeenaghan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:45 am

Saturn im so lucky,i cant believe how lucky i am to have her,Some day saturn always belive and im so sure it will happen and work for you.

Just let things flow,because love flows and their is someone out their for you.just belive and follow your heart :D

I thank the stars,the heavens -I just know its her,i just know and nothing would ever stop me ,i would do anything for her :D

Saturn your still young ,it will happen ,but always act in love and never give up your fight :D :D
edwardkeenaghan
At Parnassus' foot

Postby Saturn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:47 am

I wish I had your confidence.

Thanks for the kind words.
Saturn
Forum Administrator

;)

Postby edwardkeenaghan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:32 am

Its no prob Saturn,you have that confidence ,belive stephen its in you ,you show your confidence here just say to yourself i have one life and i have all the time here to be me,sometimes you have to take a step out of your comfort zone in order to grow ,and once you take that step confidence will grow as your doing something only you can do,never take leaps always take steps and you will get their.

Take care and whatever you want go for it,but always say the good and love will come ,sometimes some of us have to go through bad times to come out and see what we are looking for and what is right .Never let things put you off your path .

If you believe in something-do it and show it
If you love someone -show them you ,your true colours

And never change,always go with your heart ,be strong and i have every faith whoever she is will love you. :D

Oiche mhaith :D :D
edwardkeenaghan
At Parnassus' foot

Postby Saturn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:46 am

All wise words my friend but confidence in myself is not something I have any of.

Its much easier to hate yourself and destroy yourself than blame anyone else for your problems.

All that follow your heart stuff quite frankly is rubbish I've found.

I've tried to live by it and been laughed at, scorned, and ridiculed for being such an old-fashioned and naive person.

In an ideal word yes everyone would just follow their heart and see where it leads them but in this harsh, cynical alienating modern world no one believes in such things any more.

I was not born for these times I think *sighs*
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:05 pm

Saturn wrote:I've tried to live by it and been laughed at, scorned, and ridiculed for being such an old-fashioned and naive person.
I was not born for these times I think *sighs*

... :oops: :roll: welcome to my world...
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Saturn » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:51 pm

I hear you but its much more acceptable in society for women to be the unrealistic, idealistic ones.

Men are supposed to be straightforward, non-nonsense and practical.
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:34 am

Saturn wrote:Men are supposed to be straightforward, non-nonsense and practical.

Yes, and it is precisely these men with whom I cannot sustain a relationship for all the tea in fucking China, either... :wink:
"I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of Imagination."
dks
Dante

Postby Saturn » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:43 pm

That's most of them I'm afraid - the guys like me are few and far between, the ethereal dreamers are scarce indeed.
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby dks » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:28 pm

Oh, but they are out there...this I am slowly realizing... :wink:
dks
Dante

Postby Saturn » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:29 pm

You will find one - don't lose hope dks :D
Saturn
Forum Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to ‘Where’s the Poet? Show him! Show him!’