Apologies - I deleted a thread by accident

Here you can post YOUR OWN poems, prose, music, or art inspired by the 'Muses nine'.

Moderators: Saturn, Malia

Apologies - I deleted a thread by accident

Postby Saturn » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:53 pm

I accidentally deleted the "Huzzah - I'm giving you all poetry homework" thread :oops:

I was trying to delete some spam and clicked the wrong box.

I am very sorry to all who lost their posts I have no idea how to retrieve them :oops: :?
"Oh what a misery it is to have an intellect in splints".
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby woolf_fire37 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:12 am

Ah, and I was having so much fun with that one too... Maybe Kaki will start another. :)
woolf_fire37

Postby Kaki » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:45 am

I don't know, not many people showed much intrest there... I will if you really really want one though.

I admit I just like picking random words from my uber large dictionary... I do very much love that dictionary... Every word I haven't been able to find elsewhere I have found there...

Yeah... So don't worry I'm not completly crushed you deleted my thread, but if you took my dictionary we'd have some issues to resolve. :wink:

No hard feelings yeah?
I repair dictionaries with duct tape.
Kaki

Postby Kaki » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:55 am

By the way, where is everyone? I log in on occasion and this place ( if that would be the proper term for something with no physical substance) :?: is about as dead as the new moon. Maybe I'm just coming in at the wrong time, or the ibers have abandoned you with the exception of woolf_fire and myself... :?

Oh I just realized you did change your name in honor of our new unit woolf_fire, I wasn't sure if you were serious when you mentioned it earlier :wink:
Kaki

Postby Saturn » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:24 pm

Kaki wrote:By the way, where is everyone? I log in on occasion and this place ( if that would be the proper term for something with no physical substance) :?: is about as dead as the new moon. Maybe I'm just coming in at the wrong time, or the ibers have abandoned you with the exception of woolf_fire and myself... :?

This is a very small community - most of them on opposite sides of the Atlantic so different time-zones etc.

If you think this is dead now you should see what this site was like a year or two ago. Compared to then it is positively buzzing.
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby Papillon » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:19 pm

Hey Kaki,

Don't forget about me! I'm here too...or don't I count as an IBer?

Anyway, here's a question for you:

If one were to make a movie about Keats, who would you want to play Keats, Severn, Fanny, Tom, etc?

I love playing that game with myself! :)

BTW, speaking of words . . . it has been mentioned that facetiously also uses all the vowels in order...just like abstemious. :)
"The true voyage of discovery lies not in discovering new landscapes but in having new eyes." ~ Marcel Proust
Papillon

Postby Malia » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:12 pm

Papillon wrote:Anyway, here's a question for you:

If one were to make a movie about Keats, who would you want to play Keats, Severn, Fanny, Tom, etc?

We've sort of been playing that game on the forum lately--as, supposedly, there is a movie currently being made about Keats and his relationship with Fanny Brawne. Its working title is "Bright Star" and it is supposed to come out in 2008.

I don't know enough young actors to be able to really make a good choice about who would play who in a Keats movie. . .I would hope they'd all be *young* and they wouldn't, say, have Anthony Hopkins playing Keats! :lol:
Stay Awake!
--Anthony deMello
Malia
Forum Administrator

Postby Saturn » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:43 pm

Anthony Hopkins as Keats - now I'd pay to see that!!
Saturn
Forum Administrator

Postby Kaki » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:29 pm

Papillon wrote:Hey Kaki,

Don't forget about me! I'm here too...or don't I count as an IBer?

Anyway, here's a question for you:

Oh, I'm sorry!!! Woolf_fire was the only iber I recognized, more or less because we talk about the forum at school, I didn't realize you were still here too.

As for the movie thing, I have to say I'm actor ignorant, I know mel, johnny, robin, pitt, arnold, green, gringwold, harrison and kira... Oh, and shirley temple... That would be about it for my general knowledge of the movie industry... So I don't think I can really answer that question. But a movie could be interesting, though it is hard to say how that would do with a general audience...

Sorry, I have no faith in society.
Kaki

Postby woolf_fire37 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:25 am

Kaki wrote:Oh I just realized you did change your name in honor of our new unit woolf_fire, I wasn't sure if you were serious when you mentioned it earlier :wink:

I was. :P

I seem to have gotten a bit addicted to this little forum. But I'm just a general forum nut. As long as there are people still active, I'll come around. :wink:
woolf_fire37

Return to ‘Where’s the Poet? Show him! Show him!’